This is not mandatory to follow, but if you want to get the most out of your money and want these accounts to last a long time – it’s best to follow. The things with a * are mandatory for all our products, except stated otherwise.
- Do not change any info on the account, for most services doing this will send an email to the owner. Also, if changing something makes it impossible for the owner to login, this will be bad for the account actually. You might not expect this, but for services where this is possible, it happens a lot. And thus the service has systems in place for the owner to change the info while only having access to the ex. old email address.*
- Always type a login, most services actually detect if you copy paste a login, and block/softblock your account.*
- Do not use a vpn or proxy while logging in. This is not a security risk, but it sometimes accounts get blocked when logged in by with a proxy or vpn.
- Use apps instead of websites, apps are often behind in security updates and thus better.
- Login on as little devices as possible.